Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Procrastination.. More to Come

You may've noticed I haven't posted for a while, the main reason for this is because I haven't taken photos of the trees yet as I'd promised. I know, very slack and I should get onto it soon before all the leaves fall off, but I'm such a procrastinator. 

On the other hand, I've just finished another ABT project. This one was our choice so I made a movie about New Zealand. You can see it bellow. I don't like hearing myself talk but I had to have heaps of voice-over to have the information cause I don't really like subtitles, just a heads up.



Also, while we're sharing videos, for Psychology a small group had to make a "Choral Reading" on a body system that we're studying. Our group had to do the Endocrine System, so we made a rap. 



This is just a short update so that you know I'm still alive and doing great but haven't had the motivation to be creative as yet.


More to come soon :)

3 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

This is great honey! A catchy wee tune which I'll probably be humming all day now :) Well done!

I can't get watch your ABT video though. Signed into Youtube and nothing happened? I know it's because I'm technically challenged.. Maybe I'll ask Bridgette to help me later. Have a good day xxx

Debbie Lamb said...

Just watched your NZ video and loved it too! I'm probably a bit biased, but hey - I'm allowed to be. It took me a while to recognise your voice. What threw me was your correct pronounciation of the word "maori." Very impressive..lol. Talk to you soon :) xxx

Veronika said...

...but I took pictures of the trees and the leaves.


I known it´s nice to have me as your sister :)