Monday, November 22, 2010

Four Month Anniversary

Veronika and I today after church.
Today I have been in the United States for four months. Even though I have a little homework to complete, I decided this was worth a short blog update..


At the moment I'm very busy with Cheerleading practice and multiple assignments so this isn't going to be a long post at all sorry.. 
The original photo.


This week is Thanksgiving which I'm excited for. We get Thursday and Friday off school, Thanksgiving is on the Thursday, and Friday is Black Friday where shops have extremely huge sales.


A photo I edited for my ABT Project
Monday the 29th is our first wrestling meet which is exciting. But due to Thanksgiving we only have two practices before the meet! It's a double dual also, which means two people wrestle at once. This means three cheerleaders are cheering for one match which the other three cheer for the other which is a little scary because people notice if you make mistakes a lot more since there are only three people!


That's all for now because my feet are cold so I'm going to put socks on and go to sleep. The temperature has been cold in the past week, it was 18 Fahrenheit all day yesterday! 
(I'm working at putting a fahrenheit to degrees convertor on my blog for everywhere else in the world that speaks in celsius)




Update more later :)

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

Does it normally snow in November? It seems early to me because isn't it still Fall?

All the best for your first Cheerleading event next Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving for Thursday xxx

Debbie Lamb said...

Oh my gosh!! I just used the degree converter (brilliant idea by the way) and 18 degrees Farenheit is -7.78 degrees Celcius. That is mighty cold!! So hard to imagine - especially as we are heading into summer. Sounds like you're making the most of it though :)