Wednesday, January 18, 2012

From High School Exchange to University.

If we're not Facebook friends I figured I'd let you in on a (not so little) secret - I got into University :D Woot. Yay me. 


This wasn't at all guaranteed since I was only in year 13 for 6 months (if that) so I was stressed about meeting the requirements. However I did it. I got 60 credits among four subjects and got a subject endorsement for English.. Yes that probably did confuse you. However just know that - Nicole did good. 


Needless to say I am excited about starting at AUT already. I'm studying Communication Studies (which was my subject choice at my first choice university - yay). I've chosen my classes already, not that there was much to choose as most of first year are required. But it looks like this; (I believe if you click on them they get larger)


And semester two looks like this


Yay for not having to start before 10am and not having class on Fridays. I have a feeling I'm going to love University :) 


Will update later maybe. But you know how good I am at that ;) 

No comments: