Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last Minute Posting

Just before I pack up my laptop the night before my departure, I thought I'd write a quick post.

I've just been out to dinner with Mum, Dad, Nana and Bridgette and we had a lovely time. My suitcase is all packed and it weighs around 20kg, hand luggage and hand bag are all ready to go.

I'm very excited as you can imagine! I've heard some cool things about camp from some of my friends there already, and can't wait to meet them.

It's going to be sad tomorrow leaving everyone in New Zealand, but I'm going to be seeing everyone soon.

Thank you all for your support. And especially to all my great friends who are taking the day off school / gateway to see me off at the airport. My Nana for coming up from Palmerston North. Mum and Dad for being patient when I've been getting stressed recently. All my other relatives and everyone else (well, you know who you are), who have all also been so helpful. I'm going to miss you all so much. You're all wonderful.

And my blog. Well I'll be seeing you in America.

Goodnight New Zealand, 'till we meet again :)

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

Dinner was lovely and the food was superb but I think I'll do what you were thinking of doing the next time we go there. That is, to eat dessert first since we're yet to sample them... :)