Friday, September 3, 2010

Musical and More

Today at 7pm we had the second musical practice for the full cast, but this time was a whole lot more fun than the last.. We started choreography! A whole 2 hour practice, with half an hour focused on singing and 1 and a half hours of constant, energetic dancing. It was a lot of fun, and everyone was pumped by the end of it, not to mention a little sweaty. 

Tomorrow evening is the first football home game of the season against Spencer which Veronika and I are going to watch, which'll be cool. 

This morning Anna left for college so it's just Veronika and I again. 

AND earlier in the week Cohen was born! Leisa and JT's son, and although he was two weeks early he's still as cute as a button. He's so adorable and I can't wait to meet him. I wish JT and Leisa the best of luck with their new arrival.

In unrelated sad news, my ipod broke :'( It turns on but none of the buttons work. I've tried everything, charging it, reseting it, restoring it, but nothing. Now my awesome new headphones have nothing to play but the sound out of my laptop. I'm so sad, I love my ipod. I might have to buy another, but the one I had was working perfectly last week! Argh. 

Other than that, school is good, finishing all my assignments on time. I need to study a bit more for psychology cause it's a bit more challenging but other than that my school subjects are great. I'm really enjoying school even though it's ridiculously long and tiring. There's auditions for the school dance team in two Wednesdays, that might be fun. I guess I'll go along the auditions / meetings and check it out as long as I'm not too busy with homework.

Go E-Hawks (:
Over and Out.

No comments: